About St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis has been an independent nation since 1983 and forms a part of the Lesser Antilles which is a group of islands in the Caribbean.
This sovereign country is located 2000 kilometers from Miami, Florida, USA. It consists of the two islands called Saint Kitts and Nevis.
The Federation announced its citizenship program in 1984.
Major airlines easily reach this beautiful sovereign country. There are direct flights from London, Miami, Atlanta, New York and Toronto.
English is the official language of the country and the Law is based on the British system and Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state.
St. Kitts and Nevis is a member of the United Nations and the British Commonwealth and various other international organizations including OAS [Organization of American States].
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank has its headquarters in St. Kitts.
There are a number of benefits having citizenship here. Some of them are:
- It has the longest running Economic Citizenship investment program in the world.
- You can now get a passport and citizenship approval in as little time as 2 months.
- Successful applicants will get permanent citizenship, which is protected by the Government.
- Your home country will not be aware of the citizenship.
- Residency requirements are not required.
- There is no individual income tax whether the income is made inside the country or outside the country, no capital gains tax, no Inheritance Tax, no Estate Tax and a very low property tax of only .20% of the price paid for the property after a 30,000 USD deduction is taken off.
- Children under 25 and dependants over 65 years old are included.
- All medical care can be free in the local hospitals at age 62 for citizens.
- All dental care if done at the government clinics is free starting at the age of 60 for citizens.
- Water and air pollution is almost zero with a lot of people over 100 years old.
- The allowance of dual citizenship.
- English is the main language but no requirement to know the English Language and no testing to get citizenship.
- EC Dollar is pegged to the U.S. Dollar.
- A citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis can freely work or set up a business In St. Kitts and Nevis or in any of the other Organization of Eastern Caribbean States in the Caribbean even without a worker’s permit.
- Fantastic year round weather.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
The Economic Citizenship Program of St. Kitts and Nevis is the oldest program of its kind in the world. It provides you an International passport in two months. This program is making huge contributions to the economy and is open for all nationalities.
It is among the World’s top 20 islands offering a stable and peaceful environment.
St. Kitts and Nevis offers a high standard of Education, elegant lifestyle and lot of business opportunities which make it an ideal place for living.
More and more countries are constantly being added to its visa free list of countries to travel to.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program and Fees
The Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984, making it the longest established program of this kind in the world. It has distinguished itself from many other similar programs by rigidly enforced investment requirements and meticulous due diligence procedures.
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis utilizes this program to attract investors of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development of the Federation. These investors are then given the opportunity to apply for a citizenship and passport within the strict guidelines of the law.
When you acquire citizenship under the St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship program, you and your family enjoy full citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent.
As citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis, you and your family are issued with passports which allow visa-free travel to more than 141 countries and territories worldwide, including the entire EU. Of course you have the right to take up residence in St. Kitts & Nevis as well as in most of the CARICOM member countries at any time and for any length of time.
Citizens of St Kitts and Nevis can take advantage of a range of benefits, including:
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired
- Complete discretion with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one’s citizenship status is not reported to third parties
- Visa-free travel to about 141 countries and territories, including the European Union, the Schengen region, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- A low tax regime safeguarding citizens from no local and worldwide income tax, inheritance, estate and gift taxes
- Life in a ‘business haven’ with numerous incentives for business and investment
- The ability to include family members in the application
- No minimum level of English requirement
- No interview requirement
- No previous business experience requirement
- No requirement to reside in St. Kitts or Nevis before, during, or after the application.
- Fast processing time and transparent requirements
Requirements For Real Estate Investment
To qualify for citizenship under the real estate option, the government requires applicants to make an investment in a designated, officially approved real estate with a value of at least US$ 200,000 plus the payment of government fees and other fees and taxes.
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units. The minimum real estate investment required by law is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant.
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must also be paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main applicant who is over the age of 16 years.
On approval in principle of an application made through a real estate investment, a Government fee applies, as follows:
- Main applicant: US$35,047
- Spouse of the main applicant: US$20,047
- Any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US$10,047
In addition to these fees, real estate buyers should be aware of purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contributions and conveyance fees).
How to Proceed
Applications for Citizenship cannot be lodged directly at the Citizenship -by-Investment Unit. Instead, it can only be handled by registered authorized persons for whom our lawyer is an authorized person.
Service Providers are charged US$250.00 or its equivalent in Eastern Caribbean currency for each set of application forms issued and this cost is passed down to the client. Applications can be obtained from AUTHORIZED PERSONS FOR WHICH OUR LAWYER IS AN AUTHORIZED PERSON.
- Application for registration as a Citizen(Form C1)
- Photograph and Signature Certificate(Form C2)
- Medical Certificate(Form C3)including original results of HIV Test (HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship including children over 5 years).
Note: HIV test results must not be older than 3 months.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) CONTRIBUTION
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
- Single applicant:a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
- Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children):a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
- Additional dependents, regardless of Age:US$10,000
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
- Investment Confirmation/Escrow Agreement(Form C4)
Important: Forms C1, C2, C3 and C4 will be supplied by your authorized person. (Only original application forms are accepted)
THE ABOVE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE CITIZENSHIP QUICKLY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY’S CONSULTATION FEES,PASSPORT FEES, LEGAL FEES,SURVEY AND LAND ASSURANCE FUND FEES IF THE REAL ESTATE OPTION IS CHOSEN,WIRING FEES AND NOTARY FEES.THESE FEES CAN BE QUOTED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION.THESE FEES ARE MERELY A REPRESENTATIVE OF WHAT THE GOVERNMENT’S FEES AND COST WERE AT THE TIME THIS NOTICE WAS PRINTED.UPDATES ARE ADDED AS WE GET INFORMATION DIRECT FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE COUNTRY BUT COULD BE DIFFERENT AT THE TIME AN APPLICANT APPLIES.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT CITIZENSHIP QUICKLY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY,A DUBAI LOCAL COMPANY,Concord Tower,6th Floor,Dubai Media City,Dubai,UAE
[P.O. Box 126732,Dubai,UAE],
OFFICE: 97144549824 ( 9am to 5 pm GST Support (UAE) , CELL: 971523265778 EMAIL:email@example.com
SKYPE ADDRESS: Tom Norfleet
Visa-free and visa-on-arrival countries
Visa free and visa free on arrival countries and territories”151.